| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Riyadh in August is severely hot at 35.1 °C (95.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 45 °C (113 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 21 °C (37.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.6mm (0in) of liquid falls during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Riyadh August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Riyadh:
- Dezful, Iran - 856.4 kms (532.2 miles) N
- Basra, Iraq - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) N
- Abadan, Iran - 647.6 kms (402.4 miles) NNE
- Shiraz, Iran - 790.9 kms (491.5 miles) NE
- Kuwait City, Kuwait - 516.9 kms (321.2 miles) NNE
- Bushehr, Iran - 623.8 kms (387.6 miles) NE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 835.1 kms (519 miles) ENE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 430 kms (267.2 miles) ENE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 386.1 kms (239.9 miles) ENE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 887.7 kms (551.6 miles) E
- Doha, Qatar - 491 kms (305.1 miles) E
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 868.9 kms (539.9 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 801 kms (497.8 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 782.5 kms (486.3 miles) E